Short-term warehouses hold many advantages for your business if you’re looking for alternatives to contracts spanning five years or longer. Thanks to on-demand office space, short-term rentals, and dispersed business functions, logistics providers are inspired to get creative, offering versatile leasing options to meet current trends and needs.
As the industry continues to shift, companies such as Van Brunt Logistics & Warehousing are pivoting toward customized contracts that emphasize efficiency, simplicity, and convenience. When you need flexible warehousing services, our team will come through with the space you need, when you need it, at a price you can afford.
What Is Short-Term Warehousing?
In a nutshell, short-term warehousing involves leases lasting less than 90 days. This gives supply chain managers time to rearrange and move merchandise at will.
Who uses short-term warehousing? Here are just a few examples of customers that benefit from versatile storage and shipping services:
- Start-ups launching new products
- Retailers responding to seasonal demand
- Companies in need of temporary space for inventory management
- Brands expanding the markets of successful products
How Can On-Demand Warehousing Help Your Company?
Improve the flexibility and responsiveness of your shipping and delivery channels with short-term warehousing. Here are just a few of the advantages of shifting to a more agile warehousing model:
- Improved scalability: It’s sometimes difficult to predict the success of particular product lines. On-demand warehousing allows you to move your products to target markets as quickly as they change. Let us help you navigate uncertainties in the marketplace with warehouse storage and distribution services customized to your needs.
- Expanded services available: At Van Brunt Logistics & Warehousing, we offer additional services, such as labeling, kitting, packaging, and fulfillment. These value-added services are available to traditional warehouse clients as well as companies with short-term warehousing needs.
- Less risk, more assistance: When you diversify your warehousing to expand and contract with your markets, you can avoid catastrophic losses. At Van Brunt Logistics and Warehousing, you’ll find state-of-the-art facilities with climate control, robust security systems, and excellent care for all your parts and products.
- Perfect solution to seasonality: A temporary warehouse provides exceptional value to businesses with seasonal products. With warehouses in several locations, you’ll be able to ship goods as soon as demand rises.