An FDA registered warehouse meets the stringent standards set by the Food and Drug Administration agency. These facilities store food and pharmaceuticals as well as dietary supplements and other consumable products. It’s important to partner with the right logistics team to secure space in an FDA-approved facility known for high quality and superb management.
At Van Brunt Logistics & Warehousing, our 150,000 square foot warehouse meets all the required standards of the FDA, and we’re ready to help you move your medications and food stuff efficiently.
Why Do Warehouses Need to Register with the FDA?
FDA registration helps ensure the safety and quality of foods and pharmaceuticals. Facilities must register with this federal agency and provide notification of imported foods. Additionally, the FDA reserves the right to inspect registered facilities as needed. The Administration can also suspend activities at warehouses that don’t meet its expectations.
Here are some advantages of FDA warehouse registration:
- It makes it easier for the FDA to track and contain food-borne illnesses.
- Regular inspections encourage facilities to maintain proper documentation and storage practices.
- The FDA also assesses the physical condition of the storage space.
Secure Your Products in Our FDA Registered Warehouse
At Van Brunt Logistics & Warehousing, our state-of-the-art warehouse meets the needs of the food and pharmaceutical industries. Our food grade warehousing is also a HAZMAT certified warehouse that adheres to all appropriate safe-handling practices.
Here’s what to expect when you partner with us for your food and pharmaceutical warehouse and logistics needs:
- Traceability: As an FDA-registered warehouse, we track the movement of food products throughout the supply chain.
- Compliance: By requiring warehouses to register, the FDA can hold them accountable for adhering to food safety regulations. We take all needed precaution to prevent contamination.
- Sanitation: Maintaining a clean facility is essential to our business and a requirement set out by the FDA.
- Labeling systems and lot control: An accurate labeling system and lot control ensure the smooth distribution of your products.
- Climate-controlled warehousing: Climate-controlled warehousing ensures the ideal temperature and humidity conditions to prevent spoilage.
- Security: Robust security systems protect sought-after drugs and controlled substances from illegal use and theft.
Our warehousing solutions include logistics management and guidance on the benefits and requirements of maintaining FDA standards. Let us handle your warehousing needs so you can focus on your core business.